1 2 3

Sunday, November 27, 2011

WWR.



It was one of those unplanned day where I did the thing I thought I'd never do.
White Water Rafting, finally ;)
The journey from KK took 2 hours on bus, 2 hours on the train n another 2 hours rafting ;D
I didn't know they still use the old train made from wood with open view.
Boleh duduk kat pintu train tu julur2 kaki ;')
When we started rafting, trust me I was nervous. If I could I want to turn back and sorak2 from tepi sungai je
(which is impossible -_-")
Rasa nak terkencing2 semua.
The thing I feared the most was falling into the water.
Been told that the river is so deep n they got crocodiles in it T_T
But I did anyway. I did fall. Twice.
And it was the best feeling ever :D
The feeling when u finally beat your fear.
I want to do it all over again , 
and fall many times =B

No comments: