1 2 3

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Angels.




It's human nature. We want to love, & we want to be loved. We deserved to be loved. It's the sense of belonging that these special people give us that keeps us alive, makes us happy. Be it our parents, siblings, colleagues, bestfriends, partners, husbands, wifeys. It's not where you are, it's who you are with.

In my siblings, I'm the eldest & the only girl. I don't talk much at home. So much of a loner. I can be found either reading or watching TV in my room. My ultimate entertainment would be my friends. I thank God, for blessing me with many friends. I still keep in touch with my high school classmates, & hang out with my Uni's colleagues almost every week. Friends are God's way of taking care of us.

They were always there to listen, to be my crying shoulder, to keep me smiling, to be the reasons for living.




Miss Omay~


And among of all, there would be that one special person that you cannot live without. In your case it might be ur bf or gf, but in my case, it would be this budak. Tak boleh lah hidup tanpa dia.

My cipopom B)




3 comments:

cipopom said...

wwoiiii!!!
apa kesss....
hahahahha..

humairah said...

hehe.. mekaseh.. =)

bellabelon said...

hehe same2 kaseh~