1 2 3

Friday, December 10, 2010

Life couldn't get any happier than this :')



Being jobless & free (hihi), our weekly routine is to hunt the best makan place in town, where we all lepak & chitchatting until midnight. So last Wednesday Maria & Eva brought & 'tricked' me to go to this makan place called Group Base for dinner. What I didn't know is that, they're up 4 something! When I arrived there, I recognized a few familiar faces. One, two, three.. and when I reached the table, there was a whole bunch of my friends, screaming 4 me! OMG they're throwing me a surprise BIRTHDAY PARTYYYY!!!!


I was speechless, & nothing beats this wonderful feeling of having these wonderful friends who remember & care 4 u :')


Balqis had a wedding fitting while Maria just came back from work, but they still came 4 me. Terharu :')

From left, Ema, Maria & Syah :)

They all came straight frm work! I heart u guys muahhx3!!! ;)

Olololo baby Balqis nak suap~

My present. A Blackberry! Haha tipu je.The gorgeous lacy pink dress :D


From the bottom of my heart, I'm really touched,surprised,thankful & happy with what u guys did. This is the first ever surprise birthday party my friends have ever done for me :') You don't know how much this means to me, & you don't know how much u guys mean to me. You are God gifts from heaven :)




A special thanks, hugs, kisses & love to Eva Sarah, who was the backbone of this surprise :) She planned this a week before & made it looked flawless! Pandai la awak yer konon2 ajak kite makan dinner! Luv ya!


And thanks to u guys who are reading this,to my friends who remember & wished me. God bless you :)


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! buat review banyak2 ok sebab this blog will guide me to good places in KL!

;)

bellabelon said...

Hehee tibe2 blog ni byk gmbar mknan pulak kan! Ariiiiii!!!! I'm glad u open ur blog back!! Happy~~

ezzah k. said...

besnyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

bellabelon said...

bessss kalau ade ko mst lg bess~ :)

Lizzie Chuckguire said...

still rase rugi xgtaw kte ade kat sini..hehehe..anyway, kte da wat blog, bru je abeh construct semlm..=)

lindaoff said...

Ur birthday???Must be belated by now..anyhow happy birthday dear!

bellabelon said...

Lizzie: hehe xpe nexyear kne join oke! will drop by to ur blog :D welcome to blogspot!

Appledia: Thank u sis :DD