1 2 3

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Liyana vs. Liyana



I think I mentioned already I have a fear of sleeping alone. One day last week I was alone at night, no one was home, I freaked out but someone came at my rescue. This sweetie.


Meet Nurliyana. And yes that maniac hiding behind her is Nabilah Liyana.

We are true soulmates. That's why our names are similar and she didn't have to bring any clothes for work the next day because our size is the same.

She was such a sweetie to accompany me at home, drove me to dinner and pillow talked with me until I fell asleep ;)

Hehehe.

Mengada enough?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



She also treated me for dinner, celebrating her 1st gaji :D



Afraid of sleeping alone,

another reason to get married fast.

Hihihi.


4 comments:

sue. said...

haha...c0mel je dear..

bellabelon said...

heee B)

yaya said...

awww!! cute!

nak sleepover gak!

:)

bellabelon said...

hihihi yaya meh la dtg umah sleepover! :D