1 2 3

Monday, June 13, 2011

Daddy's Love



On my flight back to KL, a little Chinese girl sat beside me. And her father sat on her right. She's a curious little girl, I believed that was her first flight. The first 2 hours of the flight, she kept asking her father about the flight, why this why that. I think so, because she was speaking in Mandarin. Hehee. But her fingers pointing to every single thing on the plane showed it all. And her father, being so kind and fatherly, never failed to answer every single questions. Me, on the other hand, a perfect stranger, who thought that the idea of sleeping during the whole journey was the best idea since I only slept 3 hours the night before, watched them with my eyes wide awake. Her father patiently layan her daughter for a good 2 hours, and the last half an hour was spent cuddling her daughter who slept in his arms. I felt the love. And senyum sorg2 ;)


Suddenly my father appeared on my mind. When I was a kid he used to tepuk2 me until I felt asleep, and bought me all the McD's Happy Meal toys everytime the new model was out. He's such a great father =') 


He's working outside Malaysia and I only see him 4 times a year. This time, he's waiting for me at home. And when I reached home. I saw him, waiting at the door.



Nothing beats the feeling of seeing ur loved one waiting 4 u at the door ;') I spent a good 4 days with him. And he loves the butang baju melayu I bought for him. He wore it straight away ;')

Nabila tak sempat celebr8 Father's Day dgn ayah nanti. But know that u are always in my heart.

I luv u ayah 


P/s: Sape2 yang duduk dekat2 dgn ayah tu peluk lah ayah awak selalu ;)




No comments: