1 2 3

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Shift



Dear Friends,


Sorry I've been on a short hiatus.. I miss writing.. & I miss u ;( 
Long story short, I've just encountered the shift, where a few important parts of my life started to change. It all happened so drastically that it's taken me quite some time to get myself together. My parents have moved overseas, I have been transferred to work outside semenanjung (for a few months) and I lost the love of my life. Let's just say that I lost a bit of motivation when all the people I love are so far away from me. But now Alhamdulillah.. everything is getting back into place and.. God sent me new lovely people 




Well.. it's not so bad after all ;) Got to explore this new place & learn the culture. & meeting new people ;D The girl besides me, Pnut, is a good friend of mine since university.. Couldn't be  more happier when I got to work and live together as housemates. Plus the two beautiful girls on the right, who makes me laugh all the time 


And at times.. I do get visitors too! Eva flew all the way to see meeee!! Well not exactly. She was here for work, but it realli made my day ;D


I sometimes wonder.. why things happened.. and changed at such a short period of time. Maybe God is testing me. But one thing for sure,



God has plan for me ;)


No comments: