1 2 3

Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011, bring it on!



Goodbye 2010, welcome 2011! 


Really, what is new year resolutions to you? It could be finding new love, get a great job, climbing the career ladder, get married or travel to the places you always wanted to go.


Same like me. I always make a list of how & what I want to be & achieve every year, and the list goes on until the end of year. Sometimes u get them, sometimes u just have to forward them to another new year :) Just believe that if there's a will, there's a way. With hardwork & tawakkal, insyaallah :)


So generally, every new year, I wish to be a better person. Better than the previous years. To be a good daughter, a good friend, a good sister, to work hard & most importantly to be a good muslimah. Everybody can save up and get the things they want, but not everyone can instantly change themselves for the better, kan? But it doesn't matter when u get there, it's the journey itself. Ceh mcm Pursuit to Happiness pulak  B)


And I too, wish for more joy & happiness this new year. I want to be happy & happier! I wish the same to u too :D


How did u guys spend the 1st day of new year?


I just got lazy, slept all day, got up & change myself into a cartoon.



HAPPY 2011 EVERYONE!!!!
B)



2 comments:

sue. said...

s0 cuteeeeeeee..... =.)

bellabelon said...

hehee tq sue! :D