1 2 3

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Buku Baru.



I came across Yuna's blog one day, saw the notebook picture on the header, & fell in love straight away. But didn't know where to get it.


Just recently I saw the notebook again, in Ari's blog. & she told me where to get it! How internet can do wonders to u ;) Thank u Ari!




Gonna use it to the fullest ;D


And and.. I made new friends at work! 

 Farra & Sara, these cool people made me smiles all day!



And and..
I kept my promise to be fit!


Tadaa!!!!

Gonna write it all in my new notebook now.
Happy weekend everyone!

Bye!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's make full use of it! We're in the same team now.

Btw, I miss commenting here. Like I used to do.

:)

bellabelon said...

Ari I really owe u tau! kte mesti jumpe kalu u trun kl nanti :D

Yeah I miss u here too! Good luck for u new sem tau! :D