1 2 3

Thursday, January 13, 2011

cumi cumi



I need something to make me smile. Again. Food. Uptown Damansara has the best sotong goreng tepung!!!!!



Life has been hectic lately. My mornings has been filled with interviews & I'm working evening shift. Practically, my mind & body work 16 hours continuously everyday. Hence the lack of updates. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate my job. My job is great & the working environment is superbly perfect (they provide free coffee/hotchoc/juice vending machine & the best club sandwich!). I have the coolest manager, made new friends.. I'm not complaining. Maybe I'm still adjusting, eh? 



Oke now I need my sleep. Gonna open my eyes in the next 10 hours  B)


2 comments:

sue. said...

have fun dear with ur 1st j0b..ya...

<3,
sue

bellabelon said...

thanks dear! ^_^