1 2 3

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Goodbye Pikachu.





I'm sad.
This little monster has left us for another company.


How can I not be sad.
I woke up everyday to her loud voice.
She'd jump on the bed when I'd comfortably laid down.
We traveled everywhere together.
We shared the same house, the same meal.
When I'm home and bored she'll come & pick me up.
Shopping, lepaking, gossiping whenever we had chance.
We'd even cried together.


Dear Afiqah,
This 4 months had been a wonderful journey knowing someone like you.
You deserve to be where you are right now.
You are such a strong-willed, beautiful inside out woman I know.
All the best in your future undertakings.
I'm sure you'll meet a great guy who will love you for who you are.
With all his heart.
Because you deserve it ;')


I didn't cry when you left us yesterday,
But trust me my heart teared,
More than the the tears in the eyes can show.


But above all that,
I'm happy for you.
Selamat terbang kawanku ;')
I'll surely miss you swimming on my bed =B