1 2 3

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Hadiah Ramadhan


I always wonder, where did I get the moustache on my cheeks. No it's not the hairy moustache, but some deep lines on my cheeks. Appear everytime I smile or laugh excitedly.

Now I know where I got it. The cats.

I have 6 cats standby in my backyard. Every morning they will serbu masuk when they heard the clicking of the door knob.

Today, I couldn't be happier when I saw two more cute guests in the house.



Kittens!!

And another surprise I found in my post box, oh well it's not that surprise. I actually expected it.


The red scarf :)

You can get it here.

What a wonderful day for the 1st day of Ramadhan. Thank u Allah.

HAPPY RAMADHAN & SELAMAT BERPUASA!

LIFE IS FULL OF SURPRISES, and so they say.



9 comments:

humairah said...

bape byk scarf daaa.. haha~

bellabelon said...

banyak x terkira..x muat hanger dah hihihihi

Adilah said...

Kucing slalu welcomed kan2.. Ish dh lama mengidam kucing tp mak x kasi. Duk rumah sendiri baru bole.. Tu kucing awk ke??

bellabelon said...

haah~ nanti dah keje duk umah bujang nak?hihihi. taktau kucing sape tp mcm dah jd kte punye je. kelua pg blakang mst ada je :)

ezzah k. said...

ni la yang jadi ahli keluarga tu eh. cumil2~

marjeena said...

bella, kucing kuning tu mcm arwah kucing jiran kite. haa suke sangat!

bellabelon said...

ezzah: haah~ one big family blakang umah ak~

anne: kite pun suke! dia comel gle!

fathiah said...

cantek giler :)

bellabelon said...

hi fathiah! ape yg cantek :)