1 2 3

Monday, August 9, 2010

Love





Love, my friend, can be painful and sour, but it can be cute as a button, and beautiful, sweet as honey.

Just now I went to the kitchen, and I overheard my parents' conversation in the room, they were talking, laughing and giggling, like kids in the kindergarten.

The best part of it, they are old, and still be madly in love, holding hands, and ejek each other.

Someday, I wish I'll be in their shoes too. To marry the man of my dream. To still be budak2 when we are old, to cabut his uban and korekkan telinga hihihi



5 comments:

wawa said...

korekkan telinga?
hahahaha...

bellabelon said...

haah la~ wa nak la tu :P

humairah said...

korekkan telinga mmg keje mak aku..=)

humairah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bellabelon said...

nanti jadi keje kte plak omay~