1 2 3

Friday, August 20, 2010

Terbaik Wa Cakap Luu



Belon amat bosan lalu menangkap gambar sendiri di dalam cermin tandas.







Abaikan.








Kari daging mak buat masyuk gle weihhh sampai menjilat senduk!!

Cakaplah jakun ke ape. Tak kesah.



My mom has been sick these past three months. Finally, after months of not being able to get up of bed, she finally did ;') Alhamdulillah.

Me being the lazy bum as I always do, was sleeping this afternoon when I was woken up by the smell of the most delicious thing in the world, my mom's curry :)

And we break fast together. The most wonderful thing that ever happened this Ramadhan.

Mak, I pray for your health, always, and I hope u'll get better, so we can go shopping together like we always did ;)

Burrrp.


5 comments:

humairah said...

really bell??? alhamdulillah... burrpp!

eyl said...

lapar pulak nengok kari tu..

bellabelon said...

omay: haah~ :)

eyl: kuatkan iman!

ezzah k. said...

alhamdulillah.. inhappy for u dear! ;)

bellabelon said...

thank u ezzah~ nnt kte jmpe ea :)